Microblading is a PMU technique that creates fine, 3D hair-like strokes to replicate the look of real hairs using a manual tool. For someone with excessively oily/textured skin, this technique will result in a soft powder stroke. Dry skin types tend to heal with more crisp defined results. Results can last up to 1-2 years depending on skin type and lifestyle. This technique is ideal for normal to dry skin types.
Initial Session: $450
Follow Up: $150
Please Read Before Booking:
All permanent makeup procedures require two sessions to complete the final look. In rare cases, additional sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
1st touch up sessions (follow up appointments) are to be booked 6-10 weeks after the initial procedure. Touch up price will be charged accordingly if the appointment is booked after 10 weeks. For more availability, please book in advance.
If you have previous work done by another artist, please email photos (with no makeup) to email@example.com for consultation BEFORE booking.
Be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions and PMU Prep & Care page to read important procedure information BEFORE booking.
Please note: The microblading technique alone is NOT ideal for clients who have extremely oily skin/large pores/little to no eyebrow hairs – the ombre powder shading or combination technique is recommended instead for optimal results.
*IMPORTANT* Permanent makeup (cosmetic tattoo) services are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (we will not perform on minors – no exceptions)
- Diabetic (color may not retain well)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer
- Had botox/fillers within a 3 week period of permanent makeup appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip procedure)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (ask your doctor – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a PMU procedure done along with written approval)