WHAT IS A TOUCH-UP?
Permanent Makeup touch-up services are follow-up or annual refresher procedures for existing clients ONLY with work that has been previously done by us at JN PMU. If you have existing work done by another artist and are interested in booking with us, please email email@example.com with photos for consultation BEFORE booking to avoid a deposit forfeit. If approved to book, new clients must book for an initial session.
Please Read Before Booking:
Follow-up perfecting touch-up sessions are to be made 6 to 10 weeks after the initial procedure. Annual touch-ups are recommended at 9-18 months to maintain color and shape. More frequent touch-ups may be necessary to maintain desired results depending on unique lifestyles and/or personal preferences, your body’s healing capabilities and ability to retain pigment, and your dedication to following aftercare instructions.
Follow-up (6-10 weeks): $150
Within 4 Months: $200
Within 9 Months: $275
Annual Refresher (9-18 Months): $350
After 18 Months: 20% off current Initial Price
After 3 years: Initial Price
Brow Upgrade: $75
Color/Shape Correction: $100
Brow upgrades are for existing clients at touch up appointments who want to add an additional technique, shading or microblading, to their existing brows for a combination brow look. Color/shape corrections may be necessary for previous work done elsewhere (MUST send photos for consultation and approval before booking).
*IMPORTANT* Permanent makeup (cosmetic tattoo) services are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (we will not perform on minors – no exceptions)
- Diabetic (color may not retain well)
- Skin diseases such as shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Skin cancer
- Had botox/fillers within a 3 week period of permanent makeup appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Use of any skin medications such as Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Sick with COVID or any cold/flu-like viruses
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for antiviral medication and take 48 hours before lip procedure)
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (ask your doctor – physician’s note required)
- Under any doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a PMU procedure done along with written approval)