*COVID-19 Update & Guidelines ~ for Client and Artist Safety
- The salon’s waiting area will be closed. Please arrive alone and wait in the car until a text/call is made for you to come inside.
- Masks are required and must be properly worn covering the nose and mouth prior to entering the building and throughout the entire duration of the service. If the mask is removed, service(s) will not be completed and service charges will apply.
- Upon entry, you will thoroughly wash your hands and have a quick contactless temperature check before starting your service(s).
- Clients will be required to fill out paperwork stating they have not personally been ill or been in contact with anyone showing signs of illness/diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days and that they understand and will adhere to the strict “no mask, no service” policy.
- If you have or show any symptoms of being sick or feeling unwell, please be sure to reschedule your appointment. Showing up sick or unwell will result in having to reschedule along with a deposit forfeit.
- Please contact your physician or seek medical advice before receiving services from us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm your appointment (will go towards your total).
- This deposit is transferrable to reschedule your appointment so long as there is a minimum of 72 hours notice. Requests to reschedule any appointments must be done via text to (757) 478-1265.
- It is NOT transferrable to another person or another service. If you choose to cancel your appointment at any time, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Please note, a 3% processing fee will be added to your total for all card payments.
- No refunds.
- Please arrive to your appointment unaccompanied. Due to the detailed nature of our work, any extra guests (including children and pets) will NOT be allowed in the treatment rooms – no exceptions.
- Clients must provide at least 72 hours notice via text to (757) 478-1265 to reschedule their appointment. The deposit will be transferred to the new appointment upon rescheduling.
- Due to the close contact nature of our services, we ask that you please reschedule if you are sick and/or experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, no exceptions. If it is past the 72 hours notice, a valid doctors note will be required to reschedule to avoid your deposit being forfeited.
- We request at least 72 hours notice for cancellations, however, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact us as soon as possible via phone call or text.
- Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late (with notice) may result in a deposit forfeit and cancellation of your appointment.
- Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late OR fail to show up to their appointment without giving us any notice will be considered a No Show and will be required to pay 100% of the booked service(s) before re-booking for any future services.
- If you have existing cosmetic tattoo work from another artist, please be sure to send photos to email@example.com for consultation BEFORE booking an appointment. If you book your appointment before having a consultation, you will risk having your deposit being forfeited if we choose to not work over the existing work.
- Existing lash extensions from another artist must be removed before a getting a full set of lashes as we do not accept foreign/outside fills. New clients must book for a full set.
- Individual results vary from client to client and are extremely dependent on how one heals.
- Although we use premium products and provide quality service, there is NO GUARANTEE for permanent makeup results.
- Factors such as client’s aftercare, skin type, and personal lifestyle will directly contribute to the final results.
- Some may require additional touch ups (charged accordingly) to achieve their desired results.
- Healed results will vary with each individual and pencil/powder may still be needed as we have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Please carefully read our Permanent Makeup and FAQ page to see if these procedure(s) will be beneficial to you.
*IMPORTANT* Permanent makeup (cosmetic tattoo) services are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Under 18 years of age (we will not perform on minors – no exceptions)
- Diabetic (pigment color may not retain well)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult with your doctor – a physicians note is required)
- Viral infections or auto-immune diseases
- History of keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Had botox/fillers within a 3 week period of permanent makeup appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Sick with a cold or flu like virus
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Allergy to epinephrine, dermacaine, benzyl alcohol, lidocaine, or tetracaine
- Currently taking antibiotics (must be off for at least 30 days prior to appointment)
- Prone to cold sores (MUST contact your doctor for anti-viral medication and take 48 hours before lip procedure)
- Under doctor’s care (it is your responsibility to ask your doctor about getting a procedure done along with written approval)